Tour Code: IGT-VNA-01
Duration: 5Days/ 4Nights
Price: US$ 263 – 409/ Pax
Designed by Annie (Ms) – Email: annie@indochinagrandtour
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh arrival ()
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour – Cu Chi – Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 5: Hanoi departure
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Hotel/Rate||2-3 pax||4-7 pax||8-10 pax||11-15 pax||>15 pax||Single SUP|
Supplement flight tickets:
- Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi: According to publish of Airline at the time request
Land price included:
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide each destination
- Boat trip as itinerary
- Cyclo tour OR puppet show in Hanoi
- Entrance fee as first time visit
- Water daily
- Approval letter for landing visa to Vietnam: single entry, one month valid
- All international, domestic flight tickets
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- VISA fees
- Early check in and late check out
- Single room supplement
- Payment fee
- Travel insurance
- Tipping and additional expenses
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels – Hanoi (B, L)
Breakfast, you will start to visit the largest Vietnamese city. There are street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new bars. This teeming metropolis offers 300 years of timeless traditions and the beauty of an ancient culture. To the west of the city is the huge Chinese neighborhood called Cho lon, which means “Big Market.” Notre Dame Cathedral, in the heart of Saigon’s government quarter, is of neo- Romanesque architecture with two high square tower and iron spires. The Central Post Office is French-style and City Hall, known as “Hotel de Ville,” is typical of the French architecture that would be seen in any village in France. Visit the War Remnants Museum, featuring collections of weapons and photographs from the two Indochina wars. Leave Saigon for Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about Vietnam history & Vietnam War. After Cu Chi Tunnels you will take flight to Hanoi by Vietnam Airlines. Arrive Hanoi in the evening. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong (B, L, D)
Am: Be picked up at your hotel from 8h00 for 3.5 hour bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Upon arrival, aboard Halong Phoenix Cruiser, fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) would be served while the boat is gliding out.
Pm: A short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for the famous Sung Sot Cave, followed by visiting Ti Top island, relax on its beach or walk up to the top for the panoramic view of the anchorage area. As the sun sets over the bay, just relax on sundeck with your favorite drink. Dinner is served with typically local seafood.
Overnight on board
Day 4: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
Am: Rise up for a breathtaking on sundeck then be ready with fun kayaking around the area for a stunning vista in the serene bay. Back to boat, you learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food just before lunch time. Lunch would be served when cruising back to the harbor.
Pm: Our bus is waiting on the harbor to take you back to Hanoi.
Trip ends at your hotel around 17h00.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure. (B)
You have the morning free to relax before your flight home.
If you have afternoon flight, this morning will be a short city tour to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (not available in Monday and Friday) and Temple of Literature.
Our guide and driver will come and pick you up to transfer to airport.
End of services!
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Destinations||Hotel 3*||Hotel 3*plus|
|Hanoi||Authentic Hotel/ Boss Hotel/ Gia Bao Palace hotel||Flower Garden hotel|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sapphire hotel||A& Em hotel|
|Halong cruiser||Phoenix cruiser, Oriental Sail||Canary, Glory cruise|